Sunday, January 5, 2014

BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation Review!

FINALLY! Highly requested review on BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation! I only purchased 7 shades for my kit that I felt would cover all shades from light, medium & dark shades. Below are swatches, pictures and my overall rating on these foundations!

I purchased Light Olive, Sand, Medium Olive, Golden Beige, Mocha, Deep Cocoa, & Deep Beige.





Packaging:




Deep Beige:



Deep Cocoa:



Mocha:



Golden Beige:



Medium Olive:



Sand:




Light Olive:




I snagged all of these foundations for $2.95 from bhcosmetics.com!! My over all rating is a 8.5 out of 10. They are great for a medium to full coverage foundation, but if you have dark blemishes such as large bumps, pimple scars etc, you will have to do some spot concealing! Use a great primer or moisturizer as well and you will get a great fresh look with this foundation! I also recommend ALWAYS setting this concealer with some sort of translucent powder or skin finish!

Visit bhcosmetics.com for all shades and purchasing!

HAPPY SHOPPING!





1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Nice swatches :) I'm pretty fair, between Mac NC15 and NC20. Do you think the light olive is light enough?

    ReplyDelete