Saturday, January 4, 2014

January Favs!!

Each and every month, I will be revealing my favorite beauty/makeup products! First off, lets start with Januarys Favs! All products are products I use alot in my daily routines, new products I really like and affordable products with great quality!

Here are my picks for January!





  1. Miss Adoro DW Lashes! Love these wispie lashes! Very natural and great for everyday wear! You can grab these lashes for $1.99 for LovEyelashes.com
  2. E.LF Cosmetics Powder Brush! I use this brush to apply my MAC Minerlized Skin finish! You can get this brush from Target, Walmart, or Elfcosmetics.com for $3
  3. MAC Cosmetics Mineralized Skin Finish in Dark. I use this product to set my concealer and add a flawless finish to my look! Also great to set liquid foundation. You can get this from any Mac Pro Store, Mac Counter or maccosmetics.com for $23.
  4. Wet N' Wild Megalast Lip Color! Ive on used these once but they are amazing! They are more like a lip stain, go on as a liquid, dry as a matte! Very pigmented and high recommended for long wear. You can get these from CVS or Walgreens for $2.99.
  5. E.LF Cosmetics mineral eyeshadow in " Celebrity" MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE eyeshadow in my entire kit! Always my go to eyeshadow! Very pigmented and can be applied either wet or dry as well as with a eyeshadow base! You can get this eyeshadow and many other mineral eyeshadow shades from elfcosmetics.com for $3.
  6. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in " Honey" I got this lipstick in a smashbox kit I got from Nordstrom rack for $19. I'm not sure if this color is sold individually but I have found this shade for sale on ebay! This color is the PERFECT nude color for women of darker skin tones (being as though I find finding the perfect nude for darker shades is sometimes merely impossible). Love this shade!
Enjoy! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment